Ayurveda is fast increasing in popularity in the West especially with those interested in complementary and alternative medicine. It is one of the oldest forms of medical science known to man – and as a healing and healthcare system it originated in India over 5000 years ago.
Ayurveda is a way to a healthy & long life and can complement modern medicine. It has two main aims: It treats the symptoms of a disease and it helps individuals to strengthen their immune system by assessing all aspects of our lives from food to climate, from astrology to exercise. Ayurveda treats the body, mind and spirit of a person as a whole entity, and works on the basis that the mind and body affect each other, and together can overcome disease. Ayurveda is derived from the Sanskrit words: ‘Ayur’ which means life and ‘Veda’ meaning knowledge or science.
Our relaxing and rejuvenating Ayurvedic Facial Massage uses warmed dosha oils, suited to the client’s dosha profile and is a specialist marma point massage incorporating areas of the face, neck and scalp. This course is for qualified therapists and will be a highly practical hands-on day.
Benefits of Ayurvedic Natural Face Lift Facial Massage include:
- More relaxed muscles and tissues of the face, neck and scalp
- Improved appearance of the areas around the forehead, eyes, nose and mouth
- A reduction in neck & shoulder tension
- A healthy glow to the skin
Course content includes:
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Vata, Pitta, Kapha – the three dosha types
- Marma points
- Dosha-specific oils & face masks
- Benefits & effects of Ayurvedic Facial Massage
- Tuition and practical application of Ayurvedic Facial Massage
Entry Requirement: Level 3 Body Massage qualification.
Course duration: 1 Day.
Cost: £99 for the day.
No Reviews found for this course.