Deep Tissue Massage Advanced techniques for Level Three qualified therapists. Additional techniques to add to an existing portfolio, which will enable you to offer a deeper treatment for your clients and potentially increase your client base. This treatment will enable you to work on specific areas and problems.
You will be able to:
- Palpate the muscle.
- Identify a tight muscle structure.
- Establish the correct technique to release tension by using either deep tissue, trigger points, hands free or Neuromuscular techniques.
- Adopt correct posture for increased pressure.
- Preform a massage routine incorporating advanced techniques.
- Recognise, discuss and work onto trigger points.
There will be a short practical exam on the day.
Case studies required: 15 treatments, including- Trapezius, Infraspinatus, Teres minor, Teres major, Latissimus dorsi, Rhomboid group, Gastrocnemius, Soleus, Flexor digitorum, Flexor halluces longus, Quads, Hamstrings and IT Band.
If you would like to discuss dates with us prior to booking, please contact us.
No Reviews found for this course.