The Diploma in Stone Therapy Massage will provide the student with practical and theoretical sessions to enable them to provide a Stone Therapy Massage.
The main aim of this course is to enable candidates to provide treatments for the purposes of relaxation and stress release.
Aims and Objectives
During the course you will learn:
- The History and concept of Stone Therapy
- The Use of Chakras
- The link between Aura and Stone Therapy Massage
- The Issues related to consent
- The Methods of Consultation
- Common Ailments and contraindications
- Client care and Hygiene procedures
- The Placement of Stones
- Sequences and physiology/psychological effects
- Referral Procedures and Homecare Advice
This course is recommended for therapists who already hold a Diploma in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology and a recognised Body Massage/Treatment Diploma.
This is a fully insurable Practitioner qualification. Please contact BGi in order to arrange cover or discuss your individual insurance needs. We have negotiated a special discount of £10 off the annual premium for all Athena students.
No Reviews found for this course.