This one day CPD Diploma in Holistic Facial Massage is for qualified and student massage therapists and aromatherapists whose initial qualification in full body massage left them lacking in know how and confidence for providing specialist facial treatments. It is also ideal for those wishing to undertake a refresher facial course after a career break or to simply expand their knowledge and skill set. Beginners or those wishing to learn a facial routine for sharing with family and friends are also welcome to attend
Every client wants great skin and regular facials can certainly help to achieve this aim.
This intensive one day course provides therapists with a 45 minute facial routine to gently relax facial tension and releases the taut muscles of facial expression. As a result, the complexion will look smoother, brighter and more youthful and a series of treatments, packaged by you, will further enhance this effect. This facial treatment uses techniques rather than expensive products or additional tools but still manages to achieve fantastic results.
The Holistic Facial Massage Diploma includes:
- A comprehensive facial cleanse protocol
- Visualisation techniques to enhance the relaxation process
- Pressure point stimulation to clear blocked or sluggish energy channels
- A routine to massage the chest, shoulders, neck and face to soothe nerve endings, relax muscles, improve circulation and enhance the overall texture of the skin
- Sinus and lymph drainage techniques to drain away waste products
- Healthy Scalp massage routine During this course, students will learn:
- Principles and application of holistic facial massage
- Benefits of holistic facial massage How to create a safe and appropriate working environment
- Code of practice and insurance for therapists
- Consultation process (including contra-indications )
- Contra-actions and aftercare advice
- Skin type analysis
- Directory of oils for facial massage on various skin types
- The holistic facial massage routine
- Anatomy & physiology for holistic facial massage
Course duration: 1 Day.
This is a fully insurable Practitioner qualification. Please contact BGi in order to arrange cover or discuss your spacer individual insurance needs. We have negotiated a special discount of £10 off the annual premium for all Athena students.
No Reviews found for this course.