The main aim of the ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology is to enable Learners to gain the necessary underpinning knowledge of Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology required by the Complementary Therapies, Beauty Therapy and Sport and Fitness Industry. This qualification is suitable for Learners aged 16 and over and is designed to provide occupational competence at Level 3. It also provides a sound platform into further training at Level 3.
This qualification is for Learners who want to work within the Complementary Therapies, Beauty Therapy or Sport and Fitness Industry. The qualification consists of 1 mandatory unit with a total of 100 hours of Guided Learning (GL) to achieve the full qualification
The main knowledge the Learner will develop is:
- The Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology of the Body Systems – to include the cell, skeletal, muscular, nervous, endocrine, respiratory, cardiovascular, lymphatic, digestive, urinary and reproductive systems.
Why Choose the ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology?
- This Qualification combines the knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology for the Learner seeking employment or self-employment as a Complementary Therapist, Beauty Therapist or Sports and Fitness Instructor at Level 3. This qualification provides Learners with a sound platform onto further learning or training in Complementary Therapies, Beauty Therapy and Sport and Fitness leading to occupational competency for employment in the Industry.
- This Qualification is listed in the Ofqual Register of Qualifications.
- Learners may progress on to qualifications at Level 3 such as the ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Complementary Therapies, the ITEC Level 3 Certificate in Massage, the ITEC Level 3 Certificate in Reflexology, the ITEC Level 3 Certificate in Aromatherapy.
- This qualification does not form part of an Apprenticeship
No Reviews found for this course.