This one day Kinesiology Taping workshop, for level 3 and above therapists, will provide you with the skills and knowledge correctly apply kinesiology tape to clients. This knowledge will improve your portfolio of skills and potentially increase your client base. Kinesiology tape can help with recovery from injury, breach the gap between heavy taping/plaster to unsupported movement, improve posture and reduce swelling.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Assess client’s posture and biomechanics.
- Prepare the skin and tape for use.
- Apply kinesiology tape for lymphatic drainage and swelling.
- Apply kinesiology tape for posture.
- Apply kinesiology tape for proprioceptive support.
- Apply kinesiology tape for injury recovery.
- Provide appropriate aftercare advice.
- Write treatment notes effectively and promptly.
There will be ongoing assessment and encouragement throughout the 1 day workshop.
Case studies required: 10 taping examples, including taping for – Kyphotic posture, Reduction of swelling, Rotator Cuff support, Ankle support, Knee support, Gluteal support, Tennis or Golfers elbow and Plantar Fasciitis.
No Reviews found for this course.