This fascinating two-day course is available to existing Reflexologists, who wish to work more closely with women and men who are trying to conceive. Working holistically with the client we can support natural conception or IVF.
We will study and delegates will be able to:
- Understand what affects fertility: We will discuss lifestyle factors, internal biology, hormones explored in conception, stress during conception
- Anatomy and Physiology: of the three trimesters of pregnancy
- Clinical research of maternity Reflexology
- Contra- indications to treatment
- Reflexology specific for each trimester: Identify and work on specific areas
- Reflexology during birth
- Lymphatic drainage to reduce swollen legs and ankles
- Use reflexology to encourage an over due baby
Case studies required: 9 treatments, 3 sessions on 3 clients. Preferably at least one birth inducing session- IE- A baby that is overdue.
Cost: £199.00 – 2 Days
|Course Duration Dates 1
Saturday 27th January 2018
|Course Duration Dates 2
Saturday 7th April 2018
No Reviews found for this course.