This one day workshop, for level 3 and above therapists, will provide you with the skills and knowledge to assess your clients body’s as a whole. Utilising multiple theories of myofascial release to alter the structure of the body. This knowledge will improve your portfolio of treatment skills and potentially increase your client base. Fascia forms a tensile network in which all structures of the body sit, learning to work on this system effectively can lead to profound results for your clients including (but not limited to) pain relief, improved performance, reduced tension, improved quality of sleep and increased structural integrity.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Assess client’s posture, biomechanics and fascial health.
- Palpate dysfunctional fascia.
- Apply superficial myofascial release techniques.
- Apply deep myofascial release techniques.
- Apply dermal techniques.
- Utilise breathing techniques.
- Provide appropriate aftercare advice.
- Write treatment notes effectively and promptly.
There will be ongoing assessment and encouragement throughout the 1 day workshop.
Case studies required: 15 treatments, including – Cranial release, Arm pull, Leg pull, Sacral release, Cross hand release, Dermal rolling, Piriformis release, Psoas release and IT Band release.
No Reviews found for this course.