This therapeutic Hot Herbal Compress treatment is a traditional steamed poultice massage from Thailand. It helps to relieve stress as well as to increase energy flow, improve circulation, relax muscles and stimulate nerves. Hot compresses can be used to address chronic problems, such as back pain and stiff muscles by working along ‘sen’ lines in gentle rolling movements. They provide the same type of stimulation as acupressure, but can be used to stimulate tender or sensitive areas that cannot be massaged directly.
- Background to Thai Herbal Compress Massage
- What are Sen lines?
- Benefits & effects of Hot Compress
- Tuition and practical application of Thai Herbal Compress Massage•
- Client consultation & record keeping
- Health & safety
- Professional ethics
- Materials, equipment & products
- Client care
Course Duration: 1 Day
Entry Requirement: This course is for student and existing qualified massage therapists.
Examination System: Course participants will be continually assessed throughout the day.
Cost: £99.00 for the day.
No Reviews found for this course.